The FIDUCIAL Group is respectful of the protection of privacy and personal data.
In particular, it describes the nature of the data that we collect and the reasons for which we collect it, the people for whom it is intended, the length of time we retain it, and the rights you may have in the processing of your personal data. personal nature and how to implement them, in accordance with the new requirements introduced by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data personal data and the free movement of this data, entered into force on 25 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation").
1. Identity of the controller
The controller of your personal data collected on the Site is:
IMMOCIAL TRANSACTIONS, simplified joint-stock company, with share capital of € 100,000, whose head office is located at 41, rue du Capitaine Guynemer - 92400 COURBEVOIE, registered with the NANTERRE Trade and Companies Register under number 441 438 975, and whose VAT number is FR 90 441 438 975
Mel. : email@example.com.
2. Nature of the data we collect from you
2.1. The data you transmit to us
The data that you communicate to us in connection with your use of the Site, and in particular, by completing our forms, by subscribing to our newsletter, participating in our contests or opinion polls, or by contacting us, are the following: :
• information relating to your identity: surname, first name;
• your contact information: e-mail address, phone number, department, city;
The information identified by an asterisk (*) on the Site must be completed. Otherwise, we will not be able to provide you with the services offered on our Site.
2.2. The data we collect automatically
During each of your visits to our Site, we may collect, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, information about the devices on which you use our services or the networks from which you access our services, such as :
• information on the origin of your visits (natural referencing, e-mails, advertisements, etc.);
• information about your browsing path on our Site, including your journey on the various pages of our Site URL, the content you access or view, the search terms used, the duration of pages, the number of pages your clicks, etc. ;
• information about you, including your IP address, your customer number, the types and versions of Internet browsers you use, your screen resolutions, your location data (in order to optimize the rendering of our services and determine the most suitable agencies for your requests).
In case of prior agreement from you, cookies may be placed on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.).
3. Purposes and legal basis of the processing of your personal data
The personal data we collect is necessary to process your registration on our Site and to provide our services.
Your personal data may thus be used for:
• send you information and advice about our service offerings, based on your consent, and based on our legitimate interest in helping us better understand your needs and expectations and thereby improve the quality of our services ;
• allow you to participate in contests or surveys offered on the Site, on the basis of the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
• establish anonymous statistics relating to the use of the Site, based on our legitimate interest in helping us better understand your needs and expectations and thereby improve the quality of our services;
• generally, provide you with all the services available on our Site.
4. Recipients of the information we collect
Your personal data may be communicated to FIDUCIAL Group companies, our technical service providers and our partners in order to allow their processing for the purposes referred to in Article 3 above, their accommodation and, in general, ensure the proper functioning of our services on the Site.
Within the FIDUCIAL Group, your personal data is accessible to people, in limited numbers, who need to know about it in the context of their activity.
5. Retention period of collected data
In the absence of exercise of the rights mentioned in article 7 below, we keep your personal data for a duration not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are treated and mentioned in article 3 above. .
Personal data is retained for the longest time required to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for any other period related to our business requirements, to simplify customer relationship management and to respond to legal actions or regulatory requests. . For example, most of our clients' information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and, after the end of the contractual relationship, for the time necessary to guarantee the exercise or defense of legal actions.
6. Protecting your data
We implement security measures and protection of your personal data (reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures) to prevent and prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of your data or unauthorized access to them.
Passwords that allow you to login online are encrypted.
7. Your rights
7.1. Information about your rights
In accordance with the regulations in force, we inform you that you have the following rights on your personal data:
• a right of access to your personal data that we collect and process, and the possibility of obtaining a copy;
• a right to rectify inaccurate and / or incomplete data about you which may be inaccurate and / or incomplete, if you consider that they are no longer necessary in view of the purpose of the processing; that they have been the subject of unlawful processing;
• a right to limit the processing of your personal data, especially if you dispute the accuracy of the data (after verification by us) or if you feel that your data have been subject to unlawful processing but you do not wish not delete them;
• a right to the portability of your data which allows you to receive the personal data about you and that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and to transmit it to another controller ;
• a right to withdraw your consent, at any time, when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal ;
• a right to oppose, at any time, the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest and for the purpose of commercial prospecting.
7.2. Exercise of your rights
The rights mentioned in Article 7.1. referred to above may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address:
To the attention of the Data Protection Officer
19 rue Cottin - 69009 LYON
Any request for the exercise of your rights must be accompanied by a signed copy of an identity document.
The exercise of your rights in your personal data is free of charge. However, in the case of requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, we may demand the payment of reasonable fees, taking into account the administrative costs incurred in providing the information, making the communications or taking the measures requested, or refusing to respond to these requests.
7.3. Response time
We undertake to provide you with information on the measures taken as a result of a request for the exercise of your rights, as soon as possible and in any event within the legal deadlines.
7.4. Complaint to the competent authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the laws and regulations in force on the protection of personal data.
For France, the competent supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
We advise you to regularly consult this page to take note of these possible modifications or updates.